Wednesday, May 11, 2011

happy days!

Hey readers today was a pretty good day in spite of my little depressive mood that i had for a while.  Many times i ponder why my life has taken this turn and how different my life would be if i never had Bipolar.  Without Bipolar i know that i would have been spared many pains, hurts, and confusion of what was wrong with me.  I spent many years of my life feeling so different from my peers and puzzled why I couldn't just be like everyone else.  The hardest part of my childhood was seeing how cheerful and happy other girls and boys seemed to be, and i just hard a time being happy.  life just seemed so easy for others and for me it seemed to always be a struggle.  All i have ever wanted was to be normal; like everyone else. But what is normal anyway? Can anyone really answer that? Well of course they may try but they won't succeed because I believe that God allows barriers in our lives that seem like something to make our lives harder, but in the end they become a blessing that in turn helps others.  I am starting to see this turn starting in my own life and the future is really starting to excite me.  I my struggles coming to a point that they turn into a package that God wants me to share with the world.  Sharing my story wow that is something i never thought would happen and seeing just the little ways God has used my story thus far is encouraging me to go deeper into my past than ever before.  Because i know that God has hidden jewels in my past that are left there for me to discover and share the joy of the discovery with the world! well readers keep reading my posts cause i have many jewels to share with you!!!!

1 comment: