Monday, October 31, 2011

pregnancy worries and surging emotions

well i have somewhat lost my joy in the darkness right now.  Being pregnant is turning out a lot harder than i thought it would be not to mention i keep having nightmares that have been ruining my sleep for the past week. sorry readers nothing encouraging to say today.  I hate being stuck in bed and waking up at 6 am puking and coughing non stop till 730. I know that the only way i am going to get through this is with the Lord, but sometimes i get weary of having faith and relying on help. And right now it feels like all i do is ask for help. My husband has been taking care of me so much and my mom gets really worried about me and there is nothing i can  do to encourage them and thank them.  so today as i do everyday i lay on my bed and watch movies and tv shows and try not to dwell on my problems but today the not dwelling part didnt happen. i am pouting and feeling sorry for myself.  oh and did i mention that on top of being pregnant and nausous i have a cold....

Ok I have vented a bit, well a lot, but i really cant find anything encouraging to say. but maybe joy does come in the morning? But when does the morning come? Is it today, tomorrow, a week, a month? I dont know...but i will keep  looking for the joy even though i feel like giving up.

...still looking for the morning....

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you for taking the time to write when you feel so down and sick .. and being honest is good - someone else may be feeling the same way and hearing you vent might help them feel like they are not alone. I'm gonna addyou to my list of blogs I Like on my blog so that others can read and be encouraged out there! Keep on going - Joy does come.

    ReplyDelete