Tuesday, October 25, 2011

being pregnant and biploar

well it has been a few months since my last post and since then i have gotten married and now my husband and i are expecting our first child on june 7th!!!! wow what a year it has been i never thought ever in my life i would find someone who would marry me, and now i am going to be a mom!!!


when i first found out i was pregnant we went to see my psychiatrist first and she took me off my two meds i take for bipolar and let me tell you it was hard going off meds in four days!!! for all planning to be pregnant and are on any type of meds plan ahead!!! going off meds quickly is not fun!!! i was able to stay on other meds i take for other health issues, but i was still scared my moods would be really bad. but by the grace of God and how He has designed pregnancy my hormones kicked in and i have been doing very well!!!

Being pregnant is very exciting and i am so thankful i get to experience this!! I have been on bed rest cause i nearly lost the baby but God has used this as a time to draw me closer to Himself; which is something i have prayed for for a long time. Hopefully i get to get off complete bed rest next trimester, but until then i have decided to join a bible study that has a craft time so i can learn to crochet some baby stuff. And i am going to pray more and learn that i don't have to do everything myself but to fully rely on Jesus has the source of my strength. I am only human and i know God has used this to remind me of that. I push myself much further than i should most of the time and this is the first time in many years that i am forced by God to sit and rely totally on Him and embrace the wonderful things He has brought in my life this year. I am so thankful for my husband who has been there for me non-stop from the beginning i know that i could never have maintained a focus on God if not for him.  And the rest of my family has been so supportive i am a very blessed woman and praise God continually for that!!!!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful attitude Rose! and you will love crochet it is so much fun! Love you sweet little mama!

    ReplyDelete