Friday, June 10, 2011

life change!!!!

Sorry I havnt posted in a while my life has begun the most wonderful change of its life!!! In 53 days i will be getting married to my soul mate and have never been happier! I have said this before but having bipolar has really made me doubt i would ever get married  or let alone find someone willing to take on the challenge of my day to day mood swings. But God is good, and His plans are far greater than mine were, and i am so glad that he has brought me Aaron!

This part of my life will be one of the largest changes i will ever experience and i have started to treasure every part of it.  and when i say i have started to enjoy it i mean because my mind has been filled with so many anxioties that i have never really let myself enjoy the planning, the talks, and now that the invitations have been sent i am seeing the real joy of the people i love rsvp!!!

As i have said my life is about to change, and the way i deal with my bipolar has begun to change as well. I no longer give in to my moods and say "this is it i just have to wait it out". I have begun to reach  inside myself for the strength of God inside me, and i am starting to understand  how great he can work in me! I say to all of you with mental illnesses that you can work through the mood swings! this is so hard believe me i know, but to stay in that place where we just give up the life God has for us is wasting our life! God has great things planned for Aaron and I we are so thrilled to experience them together. so dont give in and give up! I spent many years just giving in and giving up living in shame of what i deal with, but i will no longer live in that place! for God has made me a strong confidant woman and i will forever live in that and rejoice and praise Him for the gifts He has given me!

I am in a life change and i couldn't be more excited about it, and eager to praise the Lord for this change in my life!!! Bipolar will no longer put me to shame!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see your journey and as I have said before excited to see how God continues to use you and then you and Aaron together as husband and wife! Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete